Friday 3 February 2012

Mini three tiered cakes

Its been quite a while since my last post, I have been busy planning a certain special occasion, my wedding! yay only 4 weeks away now. Before you ask, yes I am making and decorating my own wedding cake, mad?, maybe?

I have been wanting a certain cake pan for a while now and came across it in a couple of shops here in NZ and it was about $80-$90, eek! But I found one on Amazon for about $50 including international shipping. Bargin!

I had to make some cakes with it immediately of course, a 9inch cake recipe made two and a bit cakes!
The pan has four individual three tier cakes, so cute.
If I had all the time in the world I would make a mini cake for every guest at my wedding, but unfortunately I am not wonder woman!









No comments:

Post a Comment